Coopex Residual Insecticide
Active Ingredient(s) 250 g/kg permethrin 25:75
Coopex Residual Insecticide is a water-dispersible powder, which is mixed with water to prepare a residual insecticide spray for controlling a wide range of household insect pests, both indoors and outdoors. It can be used in commercial buildings such as bakeries, hotels and restaurants, as well as around farm buildings, poultry houses and stables.
Coopex Residual Insecticide can be used in Hand Sprayers, Knapsack Sprayers, Backpack Sprayers, Garden Sprayers & Pressure Sprayers. (See our Sprayers category for the full range)
Effective against a wide range of pests. For the control of
- carpet beetles
- clothes moths
- biting flies
- hide beetles
- seed harvesting ants
- Water-dispersible powder, residual spray for the control of various insect pests
- Least hazardous of all commercially available residual insecticides
- Clean, odourless, non-irritant and non-staining
- Sustained residual activity
- Low mammalian toxicity
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Can be used in a variety of situations.
- Provides up to 4 months insect control.
- Flexible mixing rates depending on the degree of infestation.
- Specialist use for hiding beetle and in some states, seed harvesting ants.
- AQIS approved (for non-product areas) in export meat works.
WHAT IS PERMETHRIN?
Permethrin is a common synthetic chemical, widely used as an insecticide, and insect repellent. It belongs to the family of synthetic chemicals called pyrethroids and functions as a neurotoxin, affecting neuron membranes by prolonging sodium channel activation.
APVMA Approval No.: 32843