Stainless Steel Sprayer – 6L
Stainless Steel Sprayer – 6L is built for Australian conditions meaning that it is robust, strong and durable making sure it’s reliable for the commercial heavy-duty. These stainless steel sprayers can handle the harshest of chemicals and they are rust-free. These features make it suitable for use on a daily basis. Easy to check pressure gauge ensures that you are totally aware of the internal pressure at all times.
As it is built to withstand the harshest of chemicals, it can withstand acetone, xylene, bond breakers, curing compounds and other concrete chemicals.
If you are looking for other sizes or type of sprayer, you can find that here.
- Stainless Steel 304
- Trigger: Stainless steel+brass
- Seals & Gaskets: Viton
- Lance: Chromplated Brass with SS soldering on both ends
- Tank capacity: 6L
- Tank Diameter: 180mm
- Pressure release valve
- Pressure Gauge
- Heavy-duty handle
- Adjustable nozzle for misting
- Hose length 1.2m
- Height 51cm
- Shoulder strap and spare parts kit included
How to use:
- Use PPE before using this product.
- Affix the spray gun and holding belt to the sprayer.
- Fill the liquid and then insert the air pump and tighten.
- Pump the air pump till the pressure reaches 4.0bar (4Kg).
- Start spraying.
- To adjust spray you can turn the nozzle right from a strong water column or far left to a water fog consistency.
- After use, open the safety valve to release the residual air and empty the barrel for storage.