Bird Spikes – Zig Zag Wide Base
Bird Spikes – Zig Zag Wide Base is great for most applications, long-lasting polycarbonate, easy to install and transparent. Pestrol has been selling our full range of bird spikes for close to 20 years in Australia. Covering large commercial applications through to small domestic jobs. We have the products and the solutions for you.
- Pestrol Bird Spikes prevent almost all types of birds from perching and landing on your property.
- Great for just about any application.
- Long-lasting polycarbonate provides maintenance-free protection for years.
- Easy to Install – Attach quickly with either adhesive, nails, screws, cable ties, etc.
- Transparent – This makes them practically invisible.
- Flexible – Mounts to almost any surface, whether it be flat, curved or irregular surfaces.
- Environmentally Friendly.
- Economical – Years of use.
Material: Polycarbonate base and 304 stainless steel wire
Wire Diameter of Spike: 1.3mm
Length of spike: 11cm
Spike Quantity Per Strip: 40 spikes
Protection Width: 6cm ~ 13cm
Base Size: 50cm(L) x 6cm(W) x 11cm(H)
Bird Species – Pigeons, gulls, starlings
Bird Activity – Day-time perching, night-time roosting and some nesting areas.
Infestation – From light to heavily infested areas.
Substrate – Masonry, Steelwork (stainless and galvanised), lead, PVC, PPC, ceramic tiles, glass
Installation – Using a suitable adhesive or clip is critical to increasing life expectancy. Follow ‘How to Install’ Guidelines to achieve the longest possible lifetime
Visibility (wires) – Stainless steel is far less visible than plastic spikes
Visibility (base) – Low profile base (5mm high) will not be seen from the ground level looking upwards
Base Colour – Slightly cloudy clear base blends well with most surfaces irrespective of the surface colour
Speed of Install -Pestrol Bird Spikes are quicker to install than other bird deterrent systems