Commercial Heavy Duty Bird Netting 20m x 20m
Commercial Heavy Duty Bird Netting 20m x 20m is part of our extensive range of commercially supplied strong and durable bird netting requirements.
Mesh Size: 19mm
Our 6Ply High-Density Polyethylene Knotted Netting is a 1st Grade, lightweight, high strength netting suitable for permanent Bird Control installations. The 6/Strand & Black colour design guarantees the netting is unobtrusive, and the high GSM ensures the netting is designed to last, even in trying environmental conditions.
This netting is simple and efficient to work with. Being a square mesh design, it can significantly reduce installation times and labour costs. This netting won’t pull or stretch in either direction, which allows for precise installations in warehouses and factories.
Its hard-wearing properties also make this netting an ideal choice for use as a permanent orchard Cover.
- Warehouse / Factory Bird Control
- Loading docks
- Aeroplane Hangers
- Commercial Bird Netting Application
- Building rooftop stone access prevention for birds
- Domestic Sheds and Verandah bird control netting
- Permanent Installation for Orchard Bird Protection
- Barrier netting
- General Purpose
- UV stabilised knotted polyethylene net.
- Flame resistant
- Stable in sub-zero temperatures.
- Manufacture: 6 strands of Polyethylene UV treated twine.
- The filaments are twisted and knotted for ultimate strength and longevity.
- Pressure stretched and tightened.
- Mesh Size: 19mm x 19mm
- The number of strands: 2 x 3
- Colour: Black
- Twine Thickness: 1.0mm
- GSM: 68 Grams Per Square Metre
- UV Resistance 10years
- Breaking strength per strand: 15kg / 33lb
Key Performance Specifications:
- UV Stabilised (see results below)
- Square Mesh Design
- Knotted / Twisted Construction
- Rope marker ties in corners of the net for quick and simple unpacking & identification
- Effective, Durable, Discreet, Immediate Bird Control
- HDPE will not absorb water, consequently not changing the properties of the netting during inclement weather. The square mesh design also allows for the provision of Zipper installation into the netting. Many commercial and industrial bird proofing installations require Zipper access to Lighting and electrical equipment.
Our branded 6ply HDPE square Mesh Knotted net is a leading product for specification into tenders and construction designs throughout Australia and New Zealand.
As a testament to reliability and quality, this netting is the selected product of over 25 prominent professional Bird Proofing Installers, resellers and organisations throughout Australia.
- 500Denier / 6ply HDPE
- Black Colour
- Mesh Size: 19mm x 19mm
QUV ACCELERATED WEATHERING TESTER
- 1.5 years Equivalent to outdoor Exposure: 97% Strength maintained
- 3 years Equivalent to outdoor Exposure: 94% Strength maintained
- 10 years Equivalent to outdoor Exposure: 80% Strength maintained
Notes on UV testing
The QUV accelerated weathering tester reproduces the damage caused by sunlight, rain and dew. In a short period of time, the QUV UV tester can reproduce the damage that occurs over months or years outdoors. To simulate outdoor weathering, the QUV accelerated tester exposes materials to alternating cycles of UV light and moisture at controlled, elevated temperatures. It simulates the effects of sunlight using special fluorescent UV lamps. It simulates dew and rain with condensing humidity and/or water spray. With thousands of testers in use worldwide, it is the world’s most widely used weathering tester. UV light is responsible for almost all photodegradation of durable materials exposed outdoors. The QUV tester’s fluorescent lamps simulate the critical short-wave UV and realistically reproduce the physical property damage caused by sunlight. Types of damage include colour change, gloss loss, chalking, cracking, crazing, hazing, blistering, embrittlement, strength