D-Ter Animal & Bird Repellent
D-Ter Animal & Bird Repellent works by creating a feeling within the animal that the area is unsafe. The repellent works by creating undesirable scents to the animal within the treated area. The scent is not unpleasant to humans. D-Ter is not considered a poison but a repellent only. D-Ter is simple to mix and can be easily applied. It can be used in any general area and it will last up to 12 weeks. D-Ter will be effective the moment the application has dried.
It protects your gardens, veggie patches, outdoor furniture, decks or even your own pets by using D-Ter Animal & Bird Repellent. It is ideal for repelling all sorts of animals including dogs, cats, possums, rodents, kangaroos, foxes, wombats, bandicoots, rabbits, and all forms of birds.
- 997.3g / Kg Aluminium Ammonium Sulphate
- 1.5g / Kg Sucrose Octa-Acetate
- 0.1g / Kg Denatonium Benzoate
- 100g pack makes up to 2L of spray (120sq metres)
- 1kg pack makes up to 20L of spray (1200sq metres)
- 4kg pack makes up to 80L of spray (4800sq metres)
- Indoor and Outdoor use.
- APVMA Approved.
- Lasts up to 12 weeks.
- Repels animals and birds – including dogs, cats, parrots, possums and rodents
- Repels without harming animals.
- Protects vegetables, fruit trees, ornamentals, seedlings, sheds and buildings from cockatoos, crows, ducks, pigeons, rosellas, starlings, swallows and other birds
- Can be used for both indoor and outdoor locations
- Easy to use – mix with water and spray on
- This product is effective immediately when dry
- Can last up to 12 weeks
- No withholding periods
- No unpleasant odours
- Not harmful to humans, animals or birds
How to Use: Do NOT apply if rain is expected within 2 hours. Makes 2 Litres of spray. Important for full directions read enclosed leaflet before use.