In the 1840’s Indian Myna birds were introduced to Australia’s east coast. Their population explosion was so severe it prompted the IUCN Species Survival Commission to declare the Indina Myna as one of the world’s most invasive species. Feral Indian Mynas are not only a major nuisance, but they also pose potential health risks and they compete with Australia’s native birds like the Rosella and Kookaburra.
This is a specifically designed trap that is for catching Indian Mynas. You can now join the war against Indian Myna birds!
The Mini Myna Magnet Trap has several advantages over homemade traps. These include:
- The collapsible design allows for easy transport and storage.
- The two chamber trap allows homeowners to detach the “catch chamber” for euthanasing off-site
- The durable, heavy duty cage construction will outlast any wire mesh type trap.
- Council staff have limited resources to make and repair traps for ratepayers.
- Myna Magnet Australia has cost effective spare parts available on request.
- Councils have access to special bulk purchase rates on trap purchases.
- The Mini Myna Magnet Trap is made to exact standards outlined after years of university research and development. Some components such as the Myna Magnet one-way Fuzzle valve cannot be replicated. The original Myna Magnet is still the best!
- Myna Magnet Australia will support councils using the Mini Myna Magnet with training and assistance for council staff and ratepayers as required.
The Mini Myna Magnet has the capability of vastly reducing Indian Myna populations within your area.
Perfect for use in all environments like backyards, carparks, golf courses, and many more.
- Feed Cage
- Holding Cage
- 2 walk-ins
- 1 One Way Valve and Springs
- 2 feed dishes
- 1 perch
- Assembly clips
- Full instructions
800mm x 800mm x 400mm