Single Catch Pigeon Trap
Single Catch Pigeon Trap is an easy way to catch annoying larger birds at your house or a commercial building. We have a wide range of bird traps to suit your needs, both for home users or commercial users.
How can I trap a pigeon?
- Identify the place where pigeon lands and dwells frequently.
- Set the trap in the same place.
- Put bait in that location for several days. Whole corn is seen as the best bait for the pigeon. If you do not have corn, then you can also put bread, grains or peanuts as bait.
- You need to wait. Sometimes, birds including pigeons are doubtful of new objects and do not come near that object. Put the bait every day, they will come. Put bait outside the trap first.
- When the pigeons get used to the trap nearby and they calmly enter the trap to feed, untie the doors and set the traps.
What are the dimensions of the Single Catch Pigeon Trap?
31cm (H) x 31cm (W) x 31cm (L)
You can also check our other bird trap product range.