Solar Skirt Bird Mesh Kit – 30 Metres
Solar Skirt Bird Mesh Kit – 30 Metres is the commercial choice for the protection of your customers or your own solar panels.
Constructed from PVC coated wire and extra heavy duty compared to other cheaper alternatives in the market.
Backed with a 5-year warranty and our solar skirt bird mesh kits will not avoid panel warranty. You can check our other solar panel mesh kit product range.
- 1 x 30m roll galvanised & UV PVC coated wire mesh
- Width is 21cm
- 100 x Fasteners
Solar Panel Mesh Kit Installation Guide
Tools required: Gloves, metal snips and pliers.
- The place provided clips with every 30-40cm along the underneath of the solar panel frame and pull tight.
- Roll out the solar panel mesh and cut it into manageable 2-metre lengths for easier handling. Position the mesh in place, making sure the fastening rod points upwards so it keeps a downward pressure on the mesh to create a firm barrier to the roof. Allow the bottom to flare out and curve along the roof, this will ensure rodents and birds cannot access under the mesh.
- Attach the fastening washer and push firmly to the end to tightly secure the mesh.
- When joining the next section of mesh, overlay approximately 10cm and join the 2 pieces with cable ties to create a complete barrier.
- For outer corners; cut upwards from the bottom until the bend point. Cut a section of mesh to cover any gaps using cable ties to fix the corner piece in place.
- For inner corners: cut the mesh upwards from the bottom until the bend point, secure any overlay sections together using cable ties.